Are You the Next KIND Team Member?
We are searching for dedicated individuals with a passion and commitment for uniting their talent and expertise with the growing needs of unaccompanied migrant children navigating the U.S. immigration system alone. KIND has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
KIND Offers Competitive Benefits
At KIND we value every employee and the vital role they play in carrying out our mission to protect unaccompanied children on the move. We provide each employee with the following benefits:
- Two medical insurance plans with 100% employer-paid options for medical, dental and vision.
- Pre-tax flexible spending and dependent care accounts.
- Pre-tax commuter spending accounts.
- Pre-tax 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching funds.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Generous paid parental leave.
- Voluntary benefits including supplemental, spousal and child insurance.
- Generous vacation accrual (20 days in Year 1; 25 days after Year 3; and 30 days after Year 5)
- Twelve paid sick leave days per year.
- Thirteen paid holidays per year.
- Flexible work schedules and telecommuting options.
- Job-related Professional Development fees (including annual state bar dues and professional memberships).
- Mission-driven and fulfilling work with colleagues who make it a great place to work.
- And lots more!