KIND Offers Competitive Benefits
At KIND we value every employee and the vital role they play in carrying out our mission to protect unaccompanied children on the move. We provide each employee with the following benefits:
- Two medical insurance plans with 100% employer-paid options for medical, dental and vision.
- Pre-tax flexible spending and dependent care accounts.
- Pre-tax commuter spending accounts.
- Pre-tax 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching funds.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Generous paid parental leave.
- Voluntary benefits including supplemental, spousal and child insurance.
- Generous vacation accrual (20 days in Year 1; 25 days after Year 3; and 30 days after Year 5)
- Twelve paid sick leave days per year.
- Thirteen paid holidays per year.
- Winter Break between Christmas and New Years.
- Twelve paid Wellness Fridays per year.
- Flexible work schedules and telecommuting options.
- Job-related Professional Development fees (including annual state bar dues and professional memberships).
- Mission-driven and fulfilling work with colleagues who make it a great place to work.
- And lots more!